This very well presented and value packed property has a long list of features that not all properties have. Here are the details:
* Spacious family sized home on 742sqm lot.
* 1982, double brick and tile construction.
* R40 zoning for potential subdivision.
* Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, just 6 months old.
* Power producing, solar inverter system fitted.
* Fully insulated with quality product.
* Solar hot water system with electric booster.
* Four bedrooms, three with built-in robes.
* Modernised en-suite with double vanity, tiled to ceiling.
* Light and bright second bathroom and separate second w/c.
* Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, pantry and breakfast bar.
* Stainless steel appliances. Ample bench and storage space.
* Spacious, tiled, open plan family living with gas bayonet.
* Tiled dining area with large, sunken, carpeted lounge room.
* Raked ceilings to lounge / dining for a great sense of space.
* New curtains and new taps fitted throughout.
* Laundry is adjacent to kitchen for practicality.
* Double carport under main roof with roller doors.
* Drive through access for boat, caravan or boys’ toys.
* Huge pitched patio with built in down lights.
* Beautiful, heated, below ground, salt water pool.
* Fully reticulated and established, well maintained gardens.
* Dedicated veggie patched for the green thumb in the family.
* Garden storage shed plus second shed for pool filtration pump.
* A short stroll to shops, parks, train, schools, library and more.